Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Introduction!

Hello, everyone! :)

Welcome to my blog!!!

I decided to start a blog, not because everyone else was.. (though it helped cause I knew my idea would be warmly welcomed since everyone started doing it.) but because it's much easier for me to update you guys on everything going on! It takes a long time to make videos, and upload them, and especially when people aren't requesting them.. it's much easier to just write my thoughts here, and when I have an actual request, I'll make a video! So basically I will be writing about new products, new mac collections, things I love at the moment, things I want, skin care, hair care, and sometimes the occasional life blog! So I hope you guys follow because I think this has the potential to be even more popular than my youtube channel! So please stay tuned and check back regularly for new posts!

See you around,
Lauren

No comments: