Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My new mascara obsession and beauty rush lip glosses

So, I wanted to tell you about my new obsession...fresh supernova mascara. What first caught my eye was it's gorgeous packaging. It's so pretty and dainty in it's black tube and white flowery design! Second, it was on Sephora's faves for mascara. I love it a lot! But the price tag, not so much. It's a fairly expensive mascra, but in my opinon, it's more than worth it!! It seperates, elongates and volumizes your lashes without the least bit of clumping. It's the most dramatic difference, but the most natural one too! I can't say enough good things about this mascara. GO PICK IT UP!

I'm currently on a Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush high right now. I carry around 5 at school. 2 in my pockets, one in my locker, and 2 in my pencil case! I adore them!! They are sooo cheap, $7 each, $12 for 3, and $15 for 5. GET THEM NOW! I have : "grapefruit blast", "slice of heaven", "mango madness", "pinkberry" and "red delicious". My favorite would probably be "slice of heaven". They smell and taste amazing, look so pretty, last a decent amount of time, and aren't sticky at all. They are a great alternative to high end lip glosses and probably the best cheap lip gloss on the market. I will definately be buying more soon. :)



That's it you guys, til next time,
Lauren

No comments: