Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update & Shout out!

Hey everyone!

Well, I sure haven't blogged in a while. School has just been so hectic and with mid-term exams coming up, I've been really busy. But I've still been following all my subscriptions videos and I've been in a couple Ustreams and I've also been reading blogs. I'm really loving the Current State Of the Union. I've been reading the clique books since the first one came out a million years ago, and I always love Massie's CSTU. I might start it up, but I rather not be accused of "copying" since that drama has been going on a lot lately.

Moving on, I'd just like to give a quick shout out to Strawbezzi. I'm sure you are all quite aware of this amazing youtuber, but if you aren't, GO SUB TO HER RIGHT NOW! If I made youtube videos religiously I'd make her a vid, but since I don't, I'll have to settle for a blog-shout out! Honestly guys, she's amazing and beautiful and her ustreams are always soo much fun. She's so down to earth and cute, and just overall a blast to watch! :)

So yeah, basically. After exams end, and it's winter break, I'll probably be blogging much more. I'll be away on vacation for about 12 days, but I'll have a lot of time before and after I depart.
I hope everyone is having a good day, and I'll see you later!!

Lauren <3

No comments: