Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New thoughts on Lash Stylist

I'd just like to clear something up. I made a post a while back about how much I hate Lash Stylist by Mabyelline. Well, I sorta lied. I don't hate it. I really love it. It volumizes, lengthens and dramatizes my lashes like no other. Because I already have super long lashes, which I am so grateful for, mascara tends to really really emphasize them, even when they already don't need it. And I like to keep looks more natural for school, and the Stylist just makes them too bold and out there. But when I'm not at school, and I want an amazing bold lash, this is my holy grail party mascara. Honestly, they are insane with this mascara. I get so many compliments!! There's still the problem about the product depositing little clumps here and there, but they eventually randomly dissapear, or you can take them out easily when dried. But honestly, I suggest you guys try this out for yourself. I have a love-hate relationship with it, but right now I'm really really loving it. Maybe the fact that I have a waterproof version makes it thicker? I don't know! But I do reccommend it for bold, fluttery lashes!

Peace,
Lauren <3

No comments: