Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to reality...

Hola chicas,

I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday season no matter what holiday they celebrate! :) I actually left for vacation on Christmas day, and only got back the night before school, and ever since things have been so hectic I haven't had anytime to go on blogspot and post. I've also missed out on a lot of videos, and it's hard to catch up!! But I will in time see all the great Christmas hauls people are putting up! :) Anyways, yes. That is why I've been gone. School is started again, BOO. But spring break is just around the corner...sorta... Also, lately I've been seeing really cool and elaborate templates and layout schemes for blogs. Personally I'm not the most saavy in that sorta stuff, so if anyone can help me out or give me a cool one that would be greatly appreciated!!

I hope everyone had a great break (hey, that rhymes!)
See you later,
Lauren <33

No comments: